Monday, May 2, 2011

feminine yet boyish?

It was hard for me to imaging myself as a pink person since I was always so afraid of wearing things that look too feminine. Well, never say never.  Blush pink is back in this spring! Few months ago, my BFF helped me got this pale pink leather jacket from GAP. I was desperately wanting to put it on ever since! The soft lamb leather of the jacket feels like butter! Now I am matching it with a pair of gold khaki casual pants to add a bit casual touch. The PRADA flats I was wearing were just an impulse purchase from Saks but turned out to be one of my favorite shoes!

My beloved knit hat from Barneys (it helps me survived the entire winter!)
GAP leather jacket
Surface to the Air strong shoulder white top from Barneys
Vince Cargo pants from Saks
Hermes Constance Belt
PRADA light beige pink flats from Saks








 




11 comments:

  1. Wow like this colorsnatch a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha stupid iPad ... I mean color match :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an inspiration! Love your fresh take on the brights.

    P.S. waves eggspig, you cracked me up. ^_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your prada flats and B bag! The color match is quite inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyes on your bag, such beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 哈哈,你也搞了这件皮衣。我相好的帮我搞了件,太赞了。顺便赞一下紫色配绿色。你看颜色还是很好玩的是吧。:)
    丹猪那个让我想起笑话来了。爸爸给儿子短信,说your mom and i are going to divorce. 儿子吓了一跳,老爸回:stupid iPhone。 I mean your mom and i are going to Disneyland...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 真帅气!很少看你穿flats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your sweet comments! now i am uploading the pics from a movie screening we went last nite, will post them by tomorrow!

    冰壶秋月,亲爱的真不好意思,本来周五要打印label结果么有ink,周末太忙了没有时间去买,我这2天买好了抓紧给你寄哈!

    waywewere, 估计这个皮衣我们这堆人都是人手一件了。。。当初我还bs了一下我的相好要买这个,相好的嫩看到了么。。。我承认我当初有眼无珠。。>_<~

    ReplyDelete
  9. 这个颜色搭配太赞了!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 亲,没关系,take ur time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 冰壶秋月,没有拉,觉得特不好意思是真的。。。>_<~

    小A又去旅行拉。。。。期待度假美照!

    ReplyDelete